Lemonade is an excellent source of antioxidants. The antioxidants in lemonade can protect the body by preventing or stopping the damage caused by free radicals or chemicals that damage cells. In addition, lemonade is also helpful for diet. Here’s the lemonade diet ingredient.
In addition to being a source of antioxidants, lemonade also contains potassium, vitamins A, B, C, D and magnesium. And there are other ingredients in lemon water that help you manage your weight. For example, citric acid boosts metabolism, helps burn more calories, and stores less fat.
As quoted from Healthline, the following recommendations for lemonade diet ingredients for the diet:
Lemon diet cleanse recipe
Once you have officially started the Master Cleanse, all of your calories will come from a homemade lemon-maple-cayenne beverage.
The recipe for the Master Cleanse beverage is:
- Two tablespoons (30 grams) fresh-squeezed lemon juice (about 1/2 a lemon)
- Two tablespoons (40 grams) pure maple syrup
- 1/10 teaspoon (0.2 grams) cayenne pepper (or more to taste)
- 8 to 12 ounces of purified or spring water
- Mix the above ingredients and drink them whenever you are hungry. At least six servings are recommended per day.
In addition to the lemonade drink, consume one quart of warm salt water each morning to stimulate bowel movements. Herbal laxative teas are also permitted, as desired.
The creators of this recipe recommend staying on a diet for at least ten and up to 40 days, but there is no research to support these recommendations.